Business Insights Manager – FTC Maternity Cover
Location : London
G-Research is Europe’s leading quantitative finance research firm. We hire the brightest minds in the world to tackle some of the biggest questions in finance. We pair this expertise with machine learning, big data, and some of the most advanced technology available to predict movements in financial markets.
At G-Research, our ability to embed data-driven insight into the fabric of day-to-day management is a competitive advantage for our business.
Our Business Insights team is seeking an exceptional data analytics manager for an FTC Maternity Cover role, where you will be responsible for analysis and reporting on internal business and operational data.
You will join a team that operates a world-class information platform. Using high-quality tooling you will provide insights to internal clients and stakeholders from across the business, including technical and operational teams, and senior management.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Responsibility for all operational reporting, including reports used by senior management to review company performance
- Building roadmaps and improving each of your key products and services
- Driving work through the wider analytics team and supporting different functions to ensure progress against annual business plans
- Supporting the Head of Business Insights and other managers to run the team effectively
- Building good working relationships with senior management, as well as other heads of functions who lead operational teams at G-Research
- Leading a team of analysts in a high performance working environment
Who are we looking for?
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience of product management and delivering data products through their lifecycle
- Experience of team management and leadership
- Strong communicator, comfortable with presenting technical content to senior management
- Familiarity with using data visualisation tools such as Tableau or PowerBI
- Understand data structures, ETL tools (such as Alteryx) and querying languages (such as SQL)
Why should you apply?
- Highly competitive compensation plus annual discretionary bonus
- Lunch provided (via Just Eat for Business) and dedicated barista bar
- 30 days’ annual leave
- 9% company pension contributions
- Informal dress code and excellent work/life balance
- Comprehensive healthcare and life assurance
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Monthly company events
G-Research is committed to cultivating and preserving an inclusive work environment. We are an ideas-driven business and we place great value on diversity of experience and opinions.
We want to ensure that applicants receive a recruitment experience that enables them to perform at their best. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation please let us know in the relevant section.Apply