Identity & Access Management (IAM) Engineering Manager
G-Research is a leading quantitative research and technology company. We use scientific techniques, big data and world-class technology to predict future movements in financial markets, and we develop the platform to deploy these ideas globally across multiple asset classes. We offer a dynamic, flexible and highly stimulating environment where good ideas are prized and rewarded.
G-Research is going through an exciting period of growth and transforming the way we run and build platforms. As part of this transformation we have built out a dedicated Identity Lifecycle team and require an experienced hands-on engineering manager to take on the day to day responsibilities for the team.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced leader who has a proven track record in managing a team that delivers Identity Lifecycle capability. You would be involved in developing / operating the platform for our three on-premise environments as well as provisioning our cloud identity provider.
The responsibilities of the role include:
- Leading the day-to-day deliverables of the Identity Lifecycle Engineering team
- Managing the development of the platform through working with stakeholders to define the business and technical processes governing joiner, mover, and leaver workflows
- Driving self-service access management capabilities (both GUI and API driven)
- Developing robust and scalable platforms to ensure that the offering meets the increasing demands of the business
Who are we looking for?
You will have deep technical knowledge with at least three years’ experience of Identity Lifecycle engineering. You will also have the following:
- Strong management experience leading small to medium sized engineering team
- Ability to work under pressure with tight and changing deadlines
- Experience designing, deploying, and operating services in high-integrity environments
- Devops & IAC experience
- Strong ability to map business processes to technical processes
- 2yrs+ working with Joiner/Mover/Leaver processes and self-service group management
- Technical experience to build high performance, scalable and resilient infrastructure and solutions
- Strong problem solving skills
- Ability to communicate technical information clearly to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Solid stakeholder management and verbal/written communication skills
G-Research has high academic hiring standards and prefers degree qualified candidates. One thing all successful candidates have in common is a passion to use technology, new concepts and new ideas to solve complicated problems.
Why should you apply?
- Highly competitive compensation plus annual discretionary bonus
- Informal dress code and work/life balance
- Comprehensive healthcare and life assurance
- 25 days holiday
- 9% company pension contributions
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Subsidised gym membership
- Monthly company events
- Central London office close to 5 stations and 6 tube lines