HR & Payroll Administrator
G-Research is a leading quantitative research and technology firm. We hire the brightest minds in the world to tackle some of the biggest questions in finance, pairing this expertise with machine learning, big data, and some of the most advanced technology available to predict movements in financial markets.
Our close-knit HR team is looking for an HR & Payroll Administrator to help manage the firm's continuing growth. Your role will be to support the team across the full employee lifecycle, from offer through to off boarding.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Running monthly payroll ensuring all changes are accurately processed by the payroll vendor
- Being the first point of contact for payroll administrative activities and queries
- Successfully developing and maintaining strong working relationships with the Finance department to ensure payroll payments and audits run smoothly
- Assist in the new payroll system implementation
- Owning benefits administration
- Ownership of HR administration, ensuring all records, files and documents are organised efficiently
- New starter on-boarding and employee due diligence: creation of contracts, assisting with background screening processes, reference administration, right to work checks and enrollment onto all HR systems
- Input and maintain employee data in the Core HR system
- Giving advice and guidance to employees on HR policies, processes and procedures
Who are we looking for?
The successful candidate will have 2-3 years of payroll specific experience and a willingness to support the wider HR team across the full employee lifecycle.
Other important skills and experience:
- Exceptional organisation and time management
- Strong prioritisation skills and sense of urgency
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to use initiative and problem solve where necessary
- Demonstrate an eagerness to learn and a ‘can do’ attitude
- Ability to complete tasks with confidence
- Computer literacy, particularly Outlook, Word and Excel
- Previous experience with HR systems
- Strong team working skills
Why should you apply?
- Highly competitive compensation plus annual discretionary bonus
- Informal dress code and work/life balance
- Comprehensive healthcare and life assurance
- 25 days holiday
- 9% company pension contributions
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Subsidised gym membership
- Monthly company events
- Central London office close to 5 stations and 6 tube lines