Learning & Development Partner
G-Research is a leading quantitative research and technology firm. We hire the brightest minds in the world to tackle some of the biggest questions in finance, pairing this expertise with machine learning, big data, and some of the most advanced technology available to predict movements in financial markets.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an L&D professional to work on all aspects of the training cycle; analysing learning needs, designing L&D solutions and ensuring robust evaluation. You will have the opportunity to develop the company wide curriculum as well as lead on key programmes, working with both internal experts and third party suppliers.
This is an excellent opportunity to take accountability for Learning and Development within a progressive business and get involved in a wide range of initiatives that have a real business impact. With previous experience as an L&D Partner/Consultant, you will have gained your skills within a fast paced business environment, have a strong attention to detail and excellent stakeholder management skills.
Key responsibilities include:
- Conduct training needs analysis, to identify the highest priority L&D challenges that will have the biggest impact on the business
- Drive the design and delivery of L&D activities that directly support the company roadmap
- Ensure our L&D offering contains a blend of initiatives to support employees at all levels - covering both technical skills and business skills
- Support in shaping the L&D strategy and help to encourage a culture of continuous development, including development of a new Learner Experience Platform
- Manage, evaluate and continuously improve the internal New to Managing and Aspiring Manager programmes
- Oversee and drive adoption of the GR Mentoring Programme
- Lead on development of some of our Graduate and Intern programmes across different business functions
- Support us in building a cohort of best in class external suppliers
- Work with HR to develop and implement a consistent induction programme
- Support the annual performance and talent management processes providing education and coaching for your client group
- Use data effectively to measure impact and monitor the quality of our learning solutions
- Provide other reporting and MI as required – Analysis of people data to support TA/TD KPIs and strategy
- Work with the L&D Administrator to oversee L&D systems, policies and processes including the performance management system
Who are we looking for?
- At least 3 years in an advisory/consultancy role
- CIPD (or equivalent) is preferred but not essential
- Proven track record across the whole learning cycle, including design and delivery
- Excellent presentation, facilitation and communication skills.
- Ability to inspire and motivate at all levels and within varied environments.
- Experienced in leadership/management development, training design and deliver.
- Experienced in managing a wide range of professional qualification requirements.
- Experience of coaching.
- Advanced in use of Microsoft Office suite of applications (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, etc.)
- Excellent analytical skills
Why should you apply?
- Highly competitive compensation plus annual discretionary bonus
- Informal dress code and work/life balance
- Comprehensive healthcare and life assurance
- 25 days holiday
- 9% company pension contributions
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Subsidised gym membership
- Monthly company events
- Central London office close to 5 stations and 6 tube lines