Learning and Development Partner
G-Research is Europe’s leading quantitative finance research firm. We hire the brightest minds in the world to tackle some of the biggest questions in finance. We pair this expertise with machine learning, big data, and some of the most advanced technology available to predict movements in financial markets.
As a Learning & Development Partner at G-Research, you will be a trusted advisor to a business area (or areas) and be responsible for accelerating organisational performance through people initiatives. In this hands-on operational role, you will build collaborative relationships with managers and teams across the business, assisting with the management of their performance, development and talent agenda. This will involve identifying learning priorities, consulting on training/development issues and facilitating learning/training sessions.
Key responsibilities include:
- Contributing to the design and delivery of L&D activities, directly supporting the company roadmap
- Shaping the L&D strategy and helping to foster a culture of continuous development and community learning which will include embedding our Learner Experience Platform
- Leading the development of new programmes across different business functions
- Building on the current L&D offering to ensure it contains a blend of initiatives to support employees at all levels and includes technical and business skills
- Managing, monitoring and enhancing our cohort of best-in-class external suppliers, continuously evaluating and improving the offering
- Supporting the annual performance and talent management processes by providing a consultation, education and coaching service
- Continuously measuring the impact and quality of L&D’s projects, programmes and initiatives
- Producing high quality MI to drive decision making and to feed into on-going strategic planning
- Collaborating with the L&D/OD team to provide a connected, proactive service to support the company roadmap
- Facilitating management development/ team building events
Who are we looking for?
The ideal candidate will have:
- At least five years of experience in L&D consultancy (in-house or external)
- Coaching and facilitation skills
- Experience using psychometric tooling for development and/or assessment
- Proficiency in taking a data-driven approach to learning and development
Why should you apply?
- Highly competitive compensation plus annual discretionary bonus
- Informal dress code and work/life balance
- Comprehensive healthcare and life assurance
- 25 days holiday
- 9% company pension contributions
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Subsidised gym membership
- Monthly company events
- Central London office close to 5 stations and 6 tube lines