Head of Identity Access Management (IAM)
G-Research is a leading quantitative research and technology company. By using the latest scientific techniques, we produce world-beating predictive research and build advanced technology to analyse the world’s data.
The Identity and Access Management (IAM) Group is responsible for ensuring access management processes operate smoothly while responding to customer access requests. The group is also enhancing its existing services using automation and process improvements; and designing an IAM solution for the future.
G-Research is going through an exciting period of growth and transforming the way we run and build platforms. We are migrating from an on premise, windows-based environment, to a heterogeneous Windows/Linux environment, with a strong emphasis on open-source technology. The IAM Group has a critical role in defining and delivering a strong security solution without limiting rapid development of new ideas and technologies.
The successful candidate will be responsible for overseeing and building out the IAM Group: they will be managing our existing environment, while expanding our capabilities to support a multi-year roadmap of technology transformation.
Reporting directly to the IaaS Lead, you will be an influential leader with a record of delivering results. The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience of delivering IAM solutions at an enterprise level
- A proven track-record in the delivery and management of IAM solutions for:
- Cloud / Virtualised environments
- Windows / Active Directory
- Linux / Unix / Networks
- Knowledge of IAM tools including:
- 2FA solutions such as ActivID and RSA
- Knowledge of data management and protection technology (e.g. Rightswatch)
- Excellent programme management skills
- Effective communication skills
Why should you apply?
- Highly competitive compensation plus annual discretionary bonus
- Informal dress code and excellent work/life balance
- Comprehensive healthcare and life assurance
- 25 days holiday
- 9% company pension contributions
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Subsidised gym membership
- Monthly company events
- Central London office close to 5 stations and 6 tube lines