HR Business Partner
G-Research is one of Europe’s leading quantitative finance research firms. We hire the brightest minds in the world to tackle some of the biggest questions in finance. We pair this expertise with machine learning, big data, and some of the most advanced technology available to predict movements in financial markets.
As a Human Resource Business Partner at G-Research, you will be a trusted advisor to a business area (or areas) and be responsible for accelerating organisational performance through people initiatives. The successful candidate will combine creative thinking and business acumen to devise strategic people plans.
Responsibilities will include:
- Partnering with senior leaders to develop people strategies that both align with business imperatives and close organisational and capability gaps
- Engagement with talent management, workforce planning, and leadership development
- Proactively developing and implementing solutions in partnership with HR colleagues in areas such as; talent attraction and retention, team building, learning and development and organisational change
- Building a trusted advisor partnership by coaching and advising leaders while driving people conversations and initiatives
- Providing strategic direction and delivering core HR elements including employee relations, performance management and employee engagement
- Partnering closely with HR colleagues to deliver strategic priorities and annual HR processes such as compensation review and talent mapping
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for an experienced HR professional who is comfortable in an agile and highly ambiguous environment.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills, knowledge and experience:
- Exceptional relationship management, advisory and coaching skills
- Well-developed business acumen and impeccable judgement
- Intellectual curiosity, with an ability to anticipate future trends, analyse business requirements and translate them into innovative, pragmatic solutions
- Strong organisational, project management and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to diagnose a problem, analyse options, and make a decision quickly
- Experience in preparing presentations and communications at an executive level
- High level of self-awareness and penchant for continuous learning
- Keen interest in technology
Why should you apply?
- Highly competitive compensation plus annual discretionary bonus
- Informal dress code and excellent work/life balance
- Comprehensive healthcare and life assurance
- 25 days holiday
- 9% company pension contributions
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Subsidised gym membership
- Monthly company events
- Central London office close to 5 stations and 6 tube lines