Learning and Development Administrator
G-Research is Europe’s leading quantitative finance research firm. We hire the brightest minds in the world to tackle some of the biggest questions in finance. We pair this expertise with machine learning, big data, and some of the most advanced technology available to predict movements in financial markets.
We are looking for an experienced L&D administrator, who can support the build and implementation of a new LMS. The role will focus on enabling the team to provide excellent service; giving our employees access to world-class training, and allowing them to achieve fulfilling personal development.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Provision of a comprehensive and facilitative, customer focused L&D administration service to all employees
- Organising, co-ordinating and recording a diverse range of L&D activities
- Assisting the review and implementation of L&D processes and procedures to deliver an effective and efficient service throughout the organisation
- Liaising with internal stakeholders and external vendors to manage the coordination of the internal training curriculum
- Maintaining accurate records
- Supporting with L&D-related communications and marketing activities
- Raising PO requests, managing invoices and assisting with the management of the L&D budget
- Supporting with the administration of the Performance Management and Learning Management systems
- Organising and coordinating logistics for L&D activities and annual L&D programme events
- Producing statistics for L&D dashboards/reports
- Carrying out other administrative and organisational support for the wider TD team
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for candidates with career experience in an administrative role and that ideally have some previous L&D experience using any LMS.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Exceptional organisation and time management skills
- Strong prioritisation skills and a sense of urgency
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple tasks at once
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- An eagerness to learn and a ‘can do’ attitude
- Computer literacy, particularly in Outlook, Word and Excel
Why should you apply?
- Highly competitive compensation plus annual discretionary bonus
- Informal dress code and work/life balance
- Comprehensive healthcare and life assurance
- 25 days holiday
- 9% company pension contributions
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Subsidised gym membership
- Monthly company events
- Central London office close to 5 stations and 6 tube lines