Business Transformation Expert
G-Research is Europe’s leading quantitative finance research firm. We hire the brightest minds in the world to tackle some of the biggest questions in finance. We pair this expertise with machine learning, big data, and some of the most advanced technology available to predict movements in financial markets.
Our Business Insight Services (BIS) team is a service entity for the whole business, set up to deliver insights and drive change. They offer strategic development and consulting services to continuously improve operations across the business to build a G-Research for the future.
The team is looking for an experienced Business Architect, who will play a key role in forming the governance structure, business processes, operating model and business information at an enterprise level. The successful candidate will engage with a wide range of senior stakeholders on a day-to-day basis, developing an integrated view of the enterprise using a repeatable approach and cohesive framework.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Developing key business frameworks such as the company roadmap, value stream mapping, capability mapping and project lifecycle management
- Designing an integrated business architecture strategy and applying the associated frameworks and ongoing governance
- Enhancing the company’s project lifecycle framework by keeping it lightweight and agile, while providing senior management with sufficient visibility through appropriate governance
- Developing an operating model whereby the processes, governance and financial reporting are structured around the business’s value streams
- Capturing the tactical and strategic enterprise goals that provide traceability through the organisation and are mapped to suitable metrics
Who are we looking for?
The ideal candidate will have:
- 6+ years’ experience, ideally within a leading consultancy
- Experience working successfully on business strategy and operating model design
- A broad, enterprise-wide view of business and an understanding of strategy, processes and capabilities, enabling technologies, and governance
- The ability to recognise structural issues within an organisation, functional interdependencies and cross-silo redundancies
- Experience working closely with senior stakeholders
- The ability to apply architectural principles to business solutions
- Exceptional communication skills and the ability to communicate appropriately at all levels of the organisation
- Experience working as a part of a team, with the ability to influence others to move towards consensus
Why should you apply?
- Highly competitive compensation plus annual discretionary bonus
- Informal dress code and work/life balance
- Comprehensive healthcare and life assurance
- 25 days holiday
- 9% company pension contributions
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Subsidised gym membership
- Monthly company events
- Central London office close to 5 stations and 6 tube lines