G-Research is Europe’s leading quantitative finance research firm. We hire the brightest minds in the world to tackle some of the biggest questions in finance. We pair this expertise with machine learning, big data, and some of the most advanced technology available to predict movements in financial markets.
Our Business Insight Services (BIS) team is a service entity for the whole business, set up to deliver insights and drive change. They offer strategic development and consulting services to continuously improve operations across the business to build a G-Research for the future.
G-Research is going through an exciting period of change and as a result the BIS team is looking for a Business Analyst to join the team. This is a great opportunity for a proactive individual to coordinate strategic business projects, managing multiple senior business stakeholders, and take responsibility for improving operational performance and enterprise-level reporting
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Building relationships with stakeholders and senior management and delivering insights that help drive strategic decisions
- Collecting all relevant data for the 2021 company roadmap
- Day-to-day management of the company roadmap, including ensuring the roadmap owners reflect progress in an accurate and timely manner
- Governing the delivery of the business’s strategy projects
- Using knowledge of best practice and industry standards
- Providing innovative solutions that drive operational efficiency
- Building an enterprise-level suite of management reports where appropriate
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a Business Analyst with strong project management and people management skills. The ideal candidate will also have:
- 2+ years of experience in a relevant Business Analyst role, ideally within a consultancy
- Good interpersonal and networking skills and will be a highly articulate team player
- The ability to deliver engaging presentations
- A proven ability to perform and multi-task under pressure and use initiative
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in working with business stakeholders across a wide range of seniorities
- The ability to thrive in a fast-changing business environment with experience in strategic planning and change management
- High attention to detail
- Experience of building reports in Tableau or equivalent visualisation software would be beneficial
Why should you apply?
- Highly competitive compensation plus annual discretionary bonus
- Informal dress code and work/life balance
- Comprehensive healthcare and life assurance
- 25 days holiday
- 9% company pension contributions
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Subsidised gym membership
- Monthly company events
- Central London office close to 5 stations and 6 tube lines