Junior Finance Administrator (6 month FTC)
G-Research is Europe’s leading quantitative finance research firm. We hire the brightest minds in the world to tackle some of the biggest questions in finance. We pair this expertise with machine learning, big data, and some of the most advanced technology available to predict movements in financial markets.
The Finance team, made up of Operations, Accounts Payable, and Finance Planning and Analysis, provides the capabilities to the business for budgeting and forecasting, business partnering, investment appraisal, and cost allocation.
We are looking for a Junior Finance Administrator to join the Finance Operations team and take responsibility for a wide range of financial and accounting tasks. Reporting into the Finance Operations Manager, the successful candidate will be supporting two Financial Administrators with BAU duties as we implement our new Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Processing invoices
- Managing the administration of staff expenses and corporate credit cards
- Assisting with accounts payable duties
- Undertaking month-end processes such as bank recs, accruals/prepayments and depreciation
Who are we looking for?
Working in a close-knit team within a central department in the company, this role requires the ability to effectively collaborate with others and adapt to change.
The ideal candidate will be interested in developing their administrative and accounting skill set and will have:
- Strong Excel knowledge
- Experience with JIRA/SAP
- A mathematics-focused academic background
Why should you apply?
- Informal dress code and excellent work/life balance
- Comprehensive healthcare and life assurance
- 25 days holiday
- Pension scheme with 9% company contribution
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Subsidised gym membership
- Monthly company events
- Central London office close to 5 stations and 6 tube lines