G-Research is Europe’s leading quantitative finance research firm. We hire the brightest minds in the world to tackle some of the biggest questions in finance. We pair this expertise with machine learning, big data, and some of the most advanced technology available to predict movements in financial markets.
Joining G-Research as our GRC Specialist, you will work in the Security Risk Management function which is responsible for providing a single source of truth for security risk management. This role focuses on providing suitable solutions as we transition our security risk framework and functionality into a new operating model.
Reporting to the Enterprise Risk Lead, key responsibilities of the role include:
- Configuring the new or existing Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) product with user-groups, permissions, structure and updates with our core asset management system and key data feeds
- Creating new views for users on existing database held views in the GRC system
- Interfacing our GRC information to create dashboards and reports by providing extract processes (and automation to extracts) to Tableau, our business intelligence reporting platform
- Facilitating and managing exception update processes (batch) from threat management, vulnerability, and compliance exception processes into the product
- Archiving unwanted existing functionality in our system and facilitating a data quality purge of records
Who are we looking for?
You are an enthusiastic individual with a balanced knowledge of security and industry GRC configuration skills.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have at least two years of solid experience in GRC products specifically for IT Security Risk Management
- Understand the principles of good data management
- Have the ability to think outside of the box and identify suitable approaches without being constrained by standard ways of working
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Possess strong excel skills
- Be familiar with the three lines of defence operating models
Other desirable skills include:
- Working knowledge of the GRC products and data structures and configuration options in more than one product
- A working knowledge of JIRA, Nessus, and IT Asset Management solutions
- Knowledge of information security frameworks such as ISO 27001 or NIST
Why should you apply?
- Competitive daily rate
- Remote access to our office environment and ability to work from home during the COVID-19 pandemic
- Monthly company events
- Central London office close to 5 stations and 6 tube lines