Technology Assurance Associate
G-Research is Europe’s leading quantitative finance research firm. We hire the brightest minds in the world to tackle some of the biggest questions in finance. We pair this expertise with machine learning, big data, and some of the most advanced technology available to predict movements in financial markets.
As a Technology Assurance Associate, you work as part of an experienced and growing team of problem solvers with extensive ‘Big Four’ consulting and industry experience.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Evaluating risks and the associated impact of identified issues
- Leading interviews and walkthroughs with business stakeholders to assess current state processes and controls
- Identifying innovative testing techniques through the use of data analysis and visualisation
- Conducting testing of key controls and prepare work papers for review within minimal supervision
- Identifying and summarising key observations and improvements for consideration by management
Who are we looking for?
The successful candidate will be starting out or early in their assurance career, with a keen interest to join a team that is focused on driving improvement in its governance and business processes.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A passion for technology, data analytics and the financial markets
- A desire to work in an entrepreneurial and unregulated environment
- The ability to bring ‘bigger picture’ thinking to reviews and a commercial-focus
- Strong analytical skills
- ‘Big Four’ or mid-tier experience would be advantageous
- The ability to communicate clearly with colleagues and stakeholders at all levels
- Flexibility in their approach to meeting goals as part of the wider team
Why should you apply?
- Highly competitive compensation plus annual discretionary bonus
- Informal dress code and work/life balance
- Comprehensive healthcare and life assurance
- Pension with 9% company contribution
- 25 days holiday
- Monthly company events
- Central London office close to 5 stations and 6 tube lines