Talent Acquisition Coordinator
G-Research is Europe’s leading quantitative finance research firm. We hire the brightest minds in the world to tackle some of the biggest questions in finance. We pair this expertise with machine learning, big data, and some of the most advanced technology available to predict movements in financial markets.
As Coordinator, you will support the Talent Acquisition (TA) team with management of our busy remote and on-site assessment processes, scheduling interviews, processing applications, and candidate research.
You will gain exposure to talent acquisition within Engineering, Quantitative Research and Early Careers and our previous coordinators have typically spent 18-24 months in this role before progressing their careers within one of these specialist areas.
You will also support the Head of Talent Acquisition with a range of projects and programmes, as well as attend TA events and conferences.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Managing all assessment processes, ensuring tests and interviews progress as planned and any changes are rapidly addressed
- Being the face of the Talent Acquisition team for candidates and interviewers alike, giving you exposure to stakeholders across the company
- Scheduling tests and interviews for a range of roles across the business
- Managing our Applicant Tracking System (ATS), ensuring that the database is up-to-date
- Ad-hoc project work for the TA team
The role will start as a hybrid on-site and remote role and will transition to a fully on-site role after Covid restrictions are lifted.
Who are we looking for?
The ideal candidate will have:
- Recruitment experience, working in a fast-paced, high volume environment
- Ability to review CVs and screen candidates
- A proactive approach with an excellent ability to build relationships and influence
- Great communication skills, both written and verbal
- Highly proficient MS Office skills, including Outlook and Excel
- Experience in managing an ATS
Why should you apply?
- Highly competitive compensation plus annual discretionary bonus
- Informal dress code and work/life balance
- Comprehensive healthcare and life assurance
- 25 days holiday
- 9% company pension contributions
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Subsidised gym membership
- Monthly company events
- Central London office close to 5 stations and 6 tube lines