Campus Talent Acquisition Specialist (12 month contract)
G-Research is Europe’s leading quantitative finance research firm. We hire the brightest minds in the world to tackle some of the biggest questions in finance. We pair this expertise with machine learning, big data, and some of the most advanced technology available to predict movements in financial markets.
The Campus Talent Acquisition Specialist will support our campus team of two, reporting to the Research Talent Acquisition Manager. You will be responsible for providing a best-in-class internship experience and building and maintaining excellent relationships with internal stakeholders.
Responsibilities will include:
- Managing our 2021 Quant Research Internship
- Accountability for achieving measures of success for the programme
- Managing internal stakeholder relationships
- Pastoral care of interns, reporting progress and coordination of full-time offers
- Internship event support
- Working with University societies to develop and expand our brand on Campus
- Attending fairs, case studies, and other promotional events at target universities
- Help build a deep external network within the campus talent acquisition industry,leveraging that network to drive continuous improvement through all of our efforts
- Sharing expertise and market insights with the wider team and marketing function
- Ongoing monitoring and analysis of competitor internship offerings and marketing strategies
- Non-campus related headhunting and coordination support where needed
Who are we looking for?
You will be intelligent, capable, and willing to be hands-on in your approach to the role. You will have a track record of delivering high quality results in this field.
You will have:
- 3+ years of relevant campus talent acquisition experience
- A proven track record that demonstrates high quality results
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of current and anticipated future trends with campus talent acquisition
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to communicate across teams and hierarchies throughout the business
Why should you apply?
- Highly competitive compensation plus annual discretionary bonus
- Informal dress code and excellent work/life balance
- Comprehensive healthcare and life assurance
- 25 days holiday
- 9% company pension contributions
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Subsidised gym membership
- Monthly company events
- Central London office close to 5 stations and 6 tube lines