Senior Reward Manager
G-Research is Europe’s leading quantitative finance research firm. We hire the brightest minds in the world to tackle some of the biggest questions in finance. We pair this expertise with machine learning, big data, and some of the most advanced technology available to predict movements in financial markets.
This Reward role will be working with senior stakeholders and Reward peers on all aspects of compensation & benefits, including executive compensation, incentive design, the annual compensation process, benefit program design and optimisation, etc. In addition, this person will help develop innovative Reward and Recognition programs that go beyond the usual monetary awards. The ideal individual will bring both a strategic and hands-on approach to their work.
Who are we looking for?
The ideal candidate should have at least 8-10 years of compensation and benefits experience, be analytically strong and have an imaginative working style. Additionally:
- Proven broad-based and progressive experience in Compensation and Benefits globally, ideally in a fast paced, growing tech company
- Willingness to be hands-on and bring a strong sense of what operational excellence looks and feels like
- Strong attention to detail, highly analytical with the ability to evaluate complex data and make recommendations
- Strong communication skills and ability to represent the function professionally and with credibility to managers and employees
- Excellent time management and prioritisation skills and knows when to escalate issues
- Ability to operate effectively in a fast-paced, dynamic environment – effectively managing multiple changing priorities
- Excellent professional and personal demeanour, including strong interpersonal and collaboration skills
- Strong HRIS skills and confidence in leveraging systems in the compensation and benefits space - Workday experience preferred
- Global mind-set and experience working for a global company is preferred
- Ability to exercise sound judgment, use discretion and manage sensitive and confidential information
- Demonstrated ability to be pro-active, anticipate issues and effectively problem-solve
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office including Outlook, PowerPoint, Word and Excel, and Cloud-based storage platforms
Why should you apply?
- Highly competitive compensation plus annual discretionary bonus
- Informal dress code and excellent work/life balance
- Comprehensive private healthcare and life assurance
- 25 days holiday
- 9% company pension contributions
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Subsidised gym membership
- Monthly and annual company events
- Central London office close to 5 stations and 6 tube lines