HR Information Systems Manager (Interim Maternity Cover)
G-Research is Europe’s leading quantitative finance research firm. We hire the brightest minds in the world to tackle some of the biggest questions in finance. We pair this expertise with machine learning, big data, and some of the most advanced technology available to predict movements in financial markets.
The G-Research HR function is in the midst of a substantial refresh of its technology landscape and is moving towards a model that leverages best practice, automation and self-service. In support of this change, we are looking for an interim HR Information Systems (HRIS) Manager to help develop the optimisation, integration and management of our HR system (Workday) and other HR technologies and ways of working across G-Research. This role will play a key part in our long-term strategy of empowering the company with timely and accurate information, and will ensure the HR function is set up to deliver the best possible services to the wider business.
Key responsibilities include:
- Ensure HR systems are properly administered and configured, and that data is properly structured and aligned to G-Research ways of working
- Ensure integrations between HR systems and the wider business are robust and well-defined, with clearly-defined user access rights, administration and oversight
- Support a culture of ongoing improvement and best practice across the HR platform through new integrations, release cycles and system enhancements
- Drive effective governance, decision-making and change management with respect to both HR and downstream business systems and processes
- Advise and support the HR function as it transitions from legacy systems and processes to a new unified HR platform
- Document and maintain comprehensive HR Systems Architecture plans and ensure adherence to G-Research system design and security principles
- Train business users in the effective use of HR systems (e.g. employee and manager self-service, data integration strategies, etc.)
Who are we looking for?
The ideal candidate will have:
- 5+ years actively working with HR technology and systems, including HCM, benefits, absence, recruitment and payroll solutions
- 3+ years administering Workday, as well as formal certification/training in Workday methodologies and practices
- Expertise in HR data governance and best practice, with experience designing and integrating HR systems into downstream business solutions
- Hands-on experience administering access rights and security profiles in cloud-based technologies
- Knowledge of the complexities of integrating HR systems and processes with wider business administration activities
- Comfort with challenging the status-quo and advocating for new ways of working, using evidence-based methodologies
- Strong stakeholder management skills and ability to support employees at all levels of the organisation
Why should you apply?
- Highly competitive compensation plus annual discretionary bonus
- Informal dress code and excellent work/life balance
- Comprehensive healthcare and life assurance
- 25 days holiday
- 9% company pension contributions
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Subsidised gym membership
- Monthly company events
- Central London office close to 5 stations and 6 tube lines