G-Research is Europe’s leading quantitative finance research firm. We hire the brightest minds in the world to tackle some of the biggest questions in finance. We pair this expertise with machine learning, big data, and some of the most advanced technology available to predict movements in financial markets.
We are now seeking an enthusiastic permanent Legal Administrator to join our Legal team, which currently consists of six qualified lawyers and a paralegal. This role will be integral to the function, supporting the team with a broad range of duties. Your responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining our document management system (DMS)
- Managing corporate and regulatory filing deadlines (and supporting the drafting and submission of such filings)
- Arranging team meetings and circulating agendas
- Co-ordinating signatures on agreements (e.g. using Docusign) and supporting KYC processes
- Ad-hoc support on project work for business critical matters
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for an experienced Legal Administrator who is keen to join a forward-thinking and rapidly growing business. The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience with a DMS
- Exceptional organisational skills
- The ability to work independently with strong attention to detail
- Experience of document review and an understanding of corporate and/or commercial law is an advantage but not a requirement
- This role would suit a legal secretary, experienced administrator/office clerk or paralegal
Why should you apply?
- Highly competitive compensation plus annual discretionary bonus
- Informal dress code and excellent work/life balance
- Comprehensive healthcare and life assurance
- 25 days holiday
- 9% company pension contributions
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Subsidised gym membership
- Monthly company events
- Central London office close to 5 stations and 6 tube lines