Executive Assistant to Deputy Heads of Research
G-Research is Europe’s leading quantitative finance research firm. We hire the brightest minds in the world to tackle some of the biggest questions in finance. We pair this expertise with machine learning, big data, and some of the most advanced technology available to predict movements in financial markets.
We are looking for an Executive Assistant (EA) to support our Deputy Heads of Research. Joining a fast-paced business, you will be responsible for helping to drive the overall productivity and time efficiency of G-Research’s Deputy Heads. You will become a trusted member of our team and have the opportunity to immerse yourself in our company vision and success, as well as develop and grow within the role.
Responsibilities will include:
- Good management of multiple diaries, with polite yet assertive gatekeeping of limited time
- Gaining an understanding of core business initiatives and operational content, in order to prioritise stakeholder time effectively and in line with business rhythms
- Being a true cheerleader for our world-class Research function, immersing yourself in the department and developing an excellent understanding of current Research priorities and initiatives
- Developing and building relationships with internal stakeholders
- Working closely with other EAs across the business
- Expense management
- A wide range of administrative tasks and some ad hoc errands
Please note that this role will be based in our offices.
Who are we looking for?
The ideal candidates will have the following attributes, skills, and experience:
- University graduate with 6+ months’ experience as an EA, ideally within a finance or technology organisation
- An outgoing personality with high EQ, able to work with many different personalities
- Highly responsive, flexible, proactive, and solutions-driven
- Strong organisational skills and a logical thinker who can pivot quickly between tasks
- Good process, project, time, and change management support skills
- Able to observe confidentiality and discretion at all times
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office suite, particularly Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint, with an aptitude to learn and utilise a wide range of office software
Why should you apply?
- Highly competitive compensation plus annual discretionary bonus
- Informal dress code and excellent work/life balance
- Comprehensive healthcare and life assurance
- 25 days holiday
- 9% company pension contributions
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Subsidised gym membership
- Monthly company events
- Central London office close to 5 stations and 6 tube lines