Senior Executive Assistant - Research
G-Research is Europe’s leading quantitative finance research firm. We hire the brightest minds in the world to tackle some of the biggest questions in finance. We pair this expertise with machine learning, big data, and some of the most advanced technology available to predict movements in financial markets.
We are looking for an experienced Executive Assistant (EA) to provide support to our Head of Research, a key member of our senior leadership team. You will help to drive their overall productivity and time efficiency, along with being a key cheerleader and ‘face of’ Research within the business as a whole.
Responsibilities will include:
- Diary management, including gatekeeping time and scheduling a multitude of meetings, all while taking into account multiple time zones
- Workshop, conference, and social event management, working closely with the in-house events team
- Meeting management, including agenda setting and minute taking
- Developing and building relationships with stakeholders both internally and externally
- Immersing yourself in our world class Research function to better understand its current priorities and initiatives
- Representing Research to the wider business
- Working closely with the Director of Operations, Chief of Staff, and other senior executives’ EAs to coordinate work and activity
- Some research and data gathering
- Expense and travel management
- Occasional personal support
Please note that this role will be based in our offices.
Who are we looking for?
The ideal candidate will have the following attributes, skills, and experience:
- Degree-educated with 5+ years’ experience as an EA at senior/C-Suite level, ideally within a finance or technology organisation
- Proactive, can-do attitude with the ability to anticipate function-specific needs
- An outgoing personality with high EQ and an ability to deal with many different stakeholders, all while maintaining a good sense of humour
- A high degree of intellectual curiosity and cultural awareness
- Highly responsive, flexible, and solutions-driven
- Strong organisational skills; a logical thinker who can pivot quickly between tasks
- Eagle eye for detail
- Able to observe confidentiality and discretion at all times
- Looking for longevity, with a strong desire to develop in the role
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office suite, particularly Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint, with the aptitude to learn and utilise a wide range of software
Why should you apply?
- Highly competitive compensation plus annual discretionary bonus
- Informal dress code and excellent work/life balance
- Comprehensive healthcare and life assurance
- 25 days holiday
- 9% company pension contributions
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Subsidised gym membership
- Monthly company events
- Central London office close to 5 stations and 6 tube lines