Location : London
G-Research is Europe’s leading quantitative finance research firm. We hire the brightest minds in the world to tackle some of the biggest questions in finance. We pair this expertise with machine learning, big data, and some of the most advanced technology available to predict movements in financial markets.
Due to ongoing growth, we are looking to hire an Executive Assistant (EA) to provide support to our Deputy Head of Engineering and their team. Joining a fast-paced business, you will be responsible for helping to drive the overall productivity and time efficiency of G-Research’s deputy leaders. You will become a trusted member of our team and have the opportunity to immerse yourself in our company vision and success, as well as develop and grow within the role.
Responsibilities will include:
- Efficient management of multiple diaries, with polite yet assertive gatekeeping of limited time
- Gaining an understanding of core business initiatives and operational content, in order to prioritise stakeholder time effectively and in line with business rhythms
- Developing and building relationships with internal stakeholders
- Working closely with other EAs and Senior EAs across the business
- Expense and travel management
- A wide range of administrative tasks and some ad hoc errands
Please note that this role will be based in our offices in Central London.
Who are we looking for?
The ideal candidate will have the following attributes, skills, and experience:
- Experience as an EA or PA, ideally within a finance or technology organisation
- An outgoing personality with high EQ, able to work with many different personalities
- Highly responsive, flexible, proactive, and solutions-driven
- Strong organisational skills and a logical thinker who can pivot quickly between tasks
- Good process, project, time, and change management support skills
- Able to observe confidentiality and discretion at all times
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office suite, particularly Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint, with an aptitude to learn and utilise a wide range of office software
Why should you apply?
- Highly competitive compensation plus annual discretionary bonus
- Lunch provided (via Just Eat for Business) and dedicated barista bar
- 30 days’ annual leave
- 9% company pension contributions
- Informal dress code and excellent work/life balance
- Comprehensive healthcare and life assurance
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Monthly company events
G-Research is committed to cultivating and preserving an inclusive work environment. We are an ideas-driven business and we place great value on diversity of experience and opinions.
We want to ensure that applicants receive a recruitment experience that enables them to perform at their best. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation please let us know in the relevant section.Apply