Senior Executive Assistant - Head of Engineering
G-Research is Europe’s leading quantitative finance research firm. We hire the brightest minds in the world to tackle some of the biggest questions in finance. We pair this expertise with machine learning, big data, and some of the most advanced technology available to predict movements in financial markets.
We are looking for an experienced Executive Assistant (EA) to provide support to our Head of Engineering.
This individual will be responsible for helping to drive the overall productivity and time efficiency of one of our senior leaders, with real impact on a fast-moving and successful business.
Responsibilities will include:
- Diary management, including gatekeeping time and scheduling a multitude of meetings, all while taking into account multiple time zones
- Workshop, conference, and social event management, working closely with the in-house events team
- Meeting management, including agenda setting and minute taking
- Gaining an understanding of core business initiatives and operational content, in order to prioritise stakeholder time effectively and in line with business rhythms
- Developing and building relationships with stakeholders both internally and externally
- Working closely with other senior executives’ EAs to coordinate work and activity
- Expense and travel management
- Occasional personal support
Please note that this role will be based in our offices.
Who are we looking for?
The ideal candidates will have the following attributes, skills, and experience:
- Degree-educated with 10+ years’ experience as an EA at senior/C-Suite level, ideally within a finance or technology organisation
- An outgoing personality with a positive, can-do attitude and high EQ, able to work with many different personalities
- Strong sense of cultural awareness
- Highly responsive, flexible, proactive, resilient and solutions-driven
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office suite, particularly Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint, with the aptitude to learn and utilise a wide range of software
- Great organisational skills; logical thinker who can pivot quickly between tasks
- Eagle eye for detail
- Collaborative team player who is not fazed by change
- Ability to retain and summarise information, as well as work on a range of reports.
- Good process, project, time and change management support skills
- Ability to observe confidentiality and discretion essential
Why should you apply?
- Highly competitive compensation plus annual discretionary bonus
- Informal dress code and excellent work/life balance
- Comprehensive healthcare and life assurance
- 25 days holiday
- 9% company pension contributions
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Subsidised gym membership
- Monthly company events
- Central London office close to 5 stations and 6 tube lines
G-Research is committed to cultivating and preserving an inclusive work environment. We are an ideas-driven business and we place great value on diversity of experience and opinions.
We want to ensure that applicants receive a recruitment experience that enables them to perform at their best. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation please let us know in the relevant section.Apply