Corporate Social Responsibility Specialist
G-Research is Europe’s leading quantitative finance research firm. We hire the brightest minds in the world to tackle some of the biggest questions in finance. We pair this expertise with machine learning, big data, and some of the most advanced technology available to predict movements in financial markets.
We’re looking for someone who is passionate about Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) to join us as our dedicated specialist within our Corporate Communications team. You will help encourage a culture as a responsible and sustainable business, and make a meaningful difference to our local communities and young people’s education.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Developing a corporate responsibility and sustainability strategy that helps the company fulfil its strategic objectives
- Providing regular reporting to demonstrate the value of CSR, aligning with our Employer Value Proposition
- Coordinating and reporting on employee experience activity taking place across the wider Corporate Communications and HR teams
- Increasing employee participation in volunteering opportunities, and developing close relationships with current and future external partners
- Driving the sustainability agenda forward through the monitoring, collating and reporting of our environmental impact data
- Providing support and helping to implement our existing Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) strategy, including working with our employee-led ‘Affinity Group’ networks
- Working with Marketing and Internal Communications to develop content that engages employees, attracts potential hires, and strengthens the G-Research brand
- Planning, coordination and execution of fundraising events
- Management of the CSR budget
In this role, you will report to our Internal Communications Manager and work closely together on developing the CSR story and shaping the employee experience. You will also partner with a number of employee-led groups who support CSR delivery across the firm. In addition, you will work closely with members of senior management to discuss strategy, deliver reporting, and present new ideas.
Who are we looking for?
The ideal candidate will have an excellent and resilient work ethic with a clear passion for CSR. We are also looking for the following skills and experience:
- A university degree
- 3+ years’ experience within a CSR-focused role
- Knowledge of industry and best practice in relation to sustainability
- Ability to influence, build trust, and engage with stakeholders at all levels
- Strong communication skills, ideally with a background in corporate communications
- Comfortable with reporting data, insights and analysis
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Able to organise time efficiently and work at pace
- Remain calm under pressure
Why should you apply?
- Highly competitive compensation plus annual discretionary bonus
- Informal dress code and excellent work/life balance
- Comprehensive healthcare and life assurance
- 25 days holiday
- 9% company pension contributions
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Subsidised gym membership
- Monthly company events
- Central London office close to five stations and six tube lines