Recruitment Workflow Manager
G-Research is Europe’s leading quantitative finance research firm. We hire the brightest minds in the world to tackle some of the biggest questions in finance. We pair this expertise with machine learning, big data, and some of the most advanced technology available to predict movements in financial markets.
This is a new position in our 17-strong Talent Acquisition (TA) team, reporting to the Head of Talent Acquisition. You will be responsible for some of the core pillars of the TA’s team’s delivery, with the scope to grow and shape the role yourself. You will have two direct reports, with the potential to grow your team further once it is established.
G-Research invests heavily in sourcing talent directly, as such TA is strategic enabler for the business. As well as recruitment, the team delivers valuable insight on our competitive landscape and emerging talent trends.
You will play a key role in further evolving the function, ensuring the TA is operationally slick, data-driven, and utilises the best technology and tooling available to ensure the wider business achieves its goals.
Responsibilities will include:
- Service monitoring and improvement, including “quick win” improvements and long-term improvement strategy which will impact key metrics (such as time-to-fill)
- Overall candidate experience
- Ownership of TA intranet space, ensuring governance and process is up-to-date and regularly communicated to the team
- Line management of TA Coordinator and TA Administrator, responsible for scheduling, interview management (i.e. overseeing the interview suite and remote interviews) and coordinating global candidate travel to London
- Data and reporting, including weekly reporting to TA leadership and hiring managers on pipelines, KPIs, and potential efficiencies
- Post-offer management, interfacing with Core HR to ensure a smooth onboarding (including immigration, relocation, contracts)
- Being the subject matter expert for our HRIS/ATS, CRM and sourcing tools
- Headcount management within Workday HRIS
- Onboarding new suppliers and budget management
Who are we looking for?
The ideal candidate will be accustomed to – and enjoy – a fast-paced and demanding environment where:
- You wear multiple hats
- You manage a significant workload and get projects over the finish line
- You are incredibly well organised and bring complementary attributes to a team that draws its energy from people, not process
- You do everything you can to automate workflows and improve efficiency – and know when to seek a new tool or input from your colleagues
- You demonstrate resourcefulness, critical thinking, and sound judgement
And will also have the following experience:
- Background in recruitment as part of a large internal team, RPO or agency – where every day requires close teamwork and collaboration with TA Specialists
- Excellent data analysis and reporting skills
- Able to demonstrate a growth mind set and genuinely care about operational efficacy
In addition, experience with these platforms would be beneficial:
- Confluence / Jira
Why should you apply?
- Highly competitive compensation plus annual discretionary bonus
- Informal dress code and excellent work/life balance
- Comprehensive healthcare and life assurance
- 25 days holiday
- Contributory pension scheme
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Subsidised gym membership
- Monthly company events
- Central London office close to 5 stations and 6 tube lines
G-Research is committed to cultivating and preserving an inclusive work environment. We are an ideas-driven business and we place great value on diversity of experience and opinions.
We want to ensure that applicants receive a recruitment experience that enables them to perform at their best. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation please let us know in the relevant section.Apply