G-Research is Europe’s leading quantitative finance research firm. We hire the brightest minds in the world to tackle some of the biggest questions in finance. We pair this expertise with machine learning, big data, and some of the most advanced technology available to predict movements in financial markets.
This position is key part of the growing support function within the business. Your core focus will be to act as our front-of-house, ensuring that all visitors have a positive experience at G-Research. Additionally, you will provide ad-hoc support to various parts of the company, including managing post, arranging travel, and handling expense requests and purchase orders.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Acting as our front-of-house, ensuring all guests have a positive experience while at G-Research
- Managing deliveries
- Managing ad-hoc booking requests, including internal and external meeting rooms, travel, training and conference bookings
- Arranging catering when required
- Using in-house systems to maintain a record of administration tasks
- Providing ad-hoc support to our Executive Assistants as needed
Who are we looking for?
The ideal candidate will have the following attributes:
- Face-to-face customer service experience in any industry
- Passion to learn new things and progress
- A positive and proactive approach to solving problems
- A strong ability to work under pressure and with multiple projects at once
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent attention to detail, as well as a warm and professional telephone manner
- Confident in going the extra mile
Why should you apply?
- Highly competitive compensation plus annual discretionary bonus
- Informal dress code and excellent work/life balance
- Comprehensive healthcare and life assurance
- 25 days holiday
- 9% company pension contributions
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Subsidised gym membership
- Monthly company events
- Central London office close to five stations and six tube lines
G-Research is committed to cultivating and preserving an inclusive work environment. We are an ideas-driven business and we place great value on diversity of experience and opinions.
We want to ensure that applicants receive a recruitment experience that enables them to perform at their best. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation please let us know in the relevant section.Apply