IT Procurement and Professional Services Support Analyst (6 Month Contract)
G-Research is Europe’s leading quantitative finance research firm. We hire the brightest minds in the world to tackle some of the biggest questions in finance. We pair this expertise with machine learning, big data, and some of the most advanced technology available to predict movements in financial markets.
G-Research has been going through an exciting period of growth, part of which has been transforming the way we build and run our technology platforms. As part of this transformation, we are implementing MS Dynamics 365, including MediusBuy and Medius APA, with a go-live date of Q3 2021.
We are looking for an experienced procurement professional who can provide support with IT and professional services procurement during our implementation and go-live of MSD 365 (for a period of 6 months). The successful candidate needs to be able to work with our internal clients, supporting them in sourcing what they need in a timely and professional manner.
The responsibilities of the role include:
- Executing day-to-day deliverables as directed by the Category Managers and the Head of Commercial Management
- Raising purchase orders and progress reporting of orders
- Supporting the contract and negotiation process for IT and professional services agreements as required
- Liaising with end users on their requirements and dealing with general supplier enquiries
Who are we looking for?
The ideal candidate will have good knowledge of the procurement process with 3-5 years’ experience of procurement in a medium-sized, fast-paced and demanding business, including:
- Experience of working in a small, high-impact procurement team, with the ability to take on procurement tasks within the full Purchase-to-Pay (P2P) process
- Comfortable working with the business to raise POs, push for approvals, etc.
- Ability to take on all tasks within the P2P lifecycle and work on your own as required
- Understanding of software procurement would be advantageous
- Excellent verbal and written communication, as well as interpersonal skills
- Excellent analytical/Excel skills
- Experience using corporate P2P systems
Why should you apply?
- Highly competitive compensation plus annual discretionary bonus
- Informal dress code and excellent work/life balance
- Comprehensive healthcare and life assurance
- 25 days holiday
- 9% company pension contributions
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Subsidised gym membership
- Monthly company events
- Central London office close to 5 stations and 6 tube lines
G-Research is committed to cultivating and preserving an inclusive work environment. We are an ideas-driven business and we place great value on diversity of experience and opinions.
We want to ensure that applicants receive a recruitment experience that enables them to perform at their best. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation please let us know in the relevant section.Apply